Sunday, March 13, 2011

Breaking out


Breaking Out



Hello All, I thought you may like to see some of the photos of my garden.  As you can see the seeds I planted are started to show their heads above the ground.



The Lilac tree is showing some new growth and looks like the whole tree will flower again this year in real profusion.



The new cat Willow has started to find her feet in the neighbourhood.  Once she found how to use the cat flap she is out whenever she can.  We got her in November last year and she has taken about 3 months to settle in, but she is now almost ruling the roost, but our other cat Gemma still holds her own.

You can see her again exploring the little veg patch at the back of the garden.  It is only about 6 foot by 8 foot, but we get quite a lot out of it.

Hope you like the few photos of the backgarden and the new cat, I am hoping we keep this warmer weather for a few weeks.  At least my garden should look a lot greener.

Mim

No comments:

Post a Comment